Terms and Conditions
Check-in and Check-out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 13:30
Late Check-out Fees: £15.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 13:30) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Before booking & on Arrival
• We believe the children are our future, but you still have to be 18 years old to book a room
• Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
• All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit/debit card for a guarantee of arrival
• Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change
Check-in and Check-out times
• We are always here! Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Check-in time: 14:00. We’ll be ready for you.
• Check-out time: 11:00. Seize the day, friend!
• Flexible Late checkouts can be arranged with the hotel management staff
• Life happens. We get that. Reservations are fully refundable 24 hours prior to check-in.
• To cancel a reservation, please call us at 020 8965 6040.
• Cancellations received after 15:00 the day prior to check-in will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged for the first night's stay.
• During your stay, the apartment and all equipment and furniture should be treated with care and kept in order.
• Immediate notification to staff will be expected of any damages or breakages in the apartment.
• You (The Tenant) is financially responsible for any damage to the room.
• The Tenant is responsible for any damages or breakages found that are over and above normal wear and tear and usage.
• In this case, a detailed statement of damage along with an invoice for the repair or replacement cost will be sent by email immediately.
• Any costs will be deducted from the deposit immediately if this is still possible. Any costs will be claimed by return if they are greater than the deposit or where the deposit has already been returned. Please note, immediate notification after check-out of any damages to, breakages in or issues with the apartment is expected.
• Abbey Point can then take any necessary action to resolve any issues and make sure all the equipment and facilities are working and provided as expected.
• Within the hotel, smoking is not allowed.
• If ANY evidence of smoking is found in the room or in any of the building areas such as window ledges, the lift or stairs a £150 fine will be imposed.
• Please note that we comply with the local health and safety guidelines and recommendations.
• There are designated smoking areas around the building, the terrace and outside the two entrances to the building.
Extending your stay
• After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
• If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar apartment should this be necessary.
• Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right in front of your room (or super close). By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property.
• But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-art surveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seem amiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan on leaving your car in our parking lot for a while, not a problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles.
• The car park is small, so parking is limited to six cars. If there are no spaces left, you can park on the single yellow lines opposite the hotel for as long as you need without fear of getting a ticket as long you are not blocking an entrance or sloped down part of the pavement.